Signature Coaching Program
Included: Lifestyle Concierge Services
Imagine, immediate relief of busy work allowing you to apply proactive strategies.
Relax, while we catch you up on home tasks, eliminating your backlog with strategic organization and scheduling of Travel, Home Management, Research, Scheduling, Personal Care, Entertainment/Tickets, Health/Wellness, Gift Shopping, Meals, Dinner Reservations. Our program provides weekly assistance for up to 4 hours/week.
Learn how to tackle your productivity
Action High-Priority Activities
Apply self-leadership strategies to squeeze more time from your day. Enjoy the activities you value most.
Blend Work and Play Activities
Use your mobile device as a command centre to participate in and manage work and family activities.
Empower Others to Collaborate
Apply emotional intelligence to assign tasks and empower teams to take action.
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle
More Discretionary Time
Share this page!
Consider our affordable Employee Engagement Platform that supplies work-life benefits for employees.
Work-Life Balance Statistics
- 50% of Canadians work more than 39 hours per week
- 47% state work-life balance is biggest challenge since COVID
- 46% have challenges maintaining productivity
- 52% say current work-life does not allow for preparing/eating meals at home
- Employers with better work-life balance have 25% lower employee turnover
- 2 out of 5 Canadians say work poses a strain on relationships
- 1 out of 3 miss life events due to work obligations
— Nadira Cavers, Manager (Elastic Path)
— Steffi Black, Steffi Black Coaching and Training
— Alex Todd, Former CTO (PRESTO, Div of Metrolynx)